Pages

18 February 2007

Seems Quiet

Well as you all know it is now Chinese New year, the first day. I do not hear any noises, when Iay noises I firecrackers, or any lion dance, or maybe someone yelling "HAPPY CNY" around my place. NONE!!!!

OMG this is getting not good. From what I know the CNY is still going on, and no rain today. Unless, most of them are still asleep...... =.= because at late last night I am still hearing people playing firecrackers, hehee.

Well they gonna be late to get Red Packet? Nah I do not think so, anyway new dedication blog is around, which let all of you to make some dedications for any occasion or any person you fond to.

SO LETS MAKE SOME NOISE HERE...!!!!

INITIAL D ----> Noisy Tribe by Move

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Chinese New Year!!!!!
hmm...kampung is still the best place to celebrate CNY. If you want the atmosphere, go to any of the kampungs.