Pages

26 November 2007

Disclosure

This policy is enforceable starting from 26 November 2007

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact elitevillain@gmail.com.


From time to time this blog do accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. But you will be able to notice the difference between a paid post and my actual personal post, this I promise you.

The compensation I had received will not influence the blog's contents or the blog's objectives.
The advertisements that I had in my blog will probably do not have my consent or endorsement, nevertheless I will inform my readers if I had endorsed the products or services.

My readers, you may ask anything if it raises your doubts about my posts. I will always give my best and honest opinions, findings or experiences on these topics or products or services that I had tried or endorsed or experienced before.

If there is anything you think that I could have improve, please do inform me via email at : elitevillain@gmail.com anytime. Thanks.