Pages

14 March 2007

So Much Charges from TM?!?!

The charges are from TM(Telekom Malaysia). Yeah that is right from them. Seems like there are new charges in the town! There is no notice about it... As you all know that I had to transfer my telephone line to my new Condominium.

The telephone line changed to a new condominium, there was a RM30 charges with a bill from TM workers! This is really weird, but we paid them, if we could we will choose not to pay! TM customer service did not inform us that there will be a charges from their own workers. The workers claim that the TM had been privatized, therefore there are many charges for every matters! And this RM30 is for the TM.

You know what I get for last month telephone bill? F**k them! TM officially charge me for RM50 for installation of telephone line. Just a changed of telephone line, it cost me RM80 (RM30+ RM50) which is ridiculous!! Is this normal?! Happened to you before?!

Well guess what? I am not the first person got this kind of bill. My neighbor(Chinese) got the same charges when they first install their telephone line. They got a RM10 bill and the telephone bill had an installation charge too!! Since when this happen?! NEW RULES?!

What "Kredit Atau Caj-Caj Lain" ?!
Heard this kind of charges the first time!

Here is what stated in my bill:



Oh MY Goodness!!!!! Everyone please beware of this matter!!

There is another matter! READ THE TELEPHONE BILL....


PENGUMUMAN

A. Promosi Voicemail
Kini panggilan ke 1 300 88 6666 untuk mendengar voicemail anda adalah PERCUMA! Promosi ini bermula dari 1 Jan 2007 hingga 30 Jun 2007. Untuk maklumat lanjut, sila hubungi Pusat Perkhidmatan Pelanggan TM di talian 100.

Skip the B ( Because it is about launch of new Bill Format)

C. Perkhidmatan voicemail
TMHomeline/Businessline anda kini dilengkapi dengan perkhidmatan voicemail. Bermula 1 Januari hingga 30 Jun 2007, anda boleh mendengar voicemail anda secara PERCUMA dengan mendail 1 300 88 6666. Anda boleh memilih untuk menamatkan perkhidmatan ini dengan menghubungi Pusat Perkhidmatan Pelanggan kami di talian 100 atau kunjungi TMPoint berdekatan. Tawaran tertakluk kepada kawasan perkhidmatan, terma dan syarat.

Above of that statement is written in your telephone bill. I do not know what will happen if we do not cancel the voicemail. I suppose that will be more charges for us! Geez!! Please be aware of this, AND I MEAN TO EVERYONE!

Please LEAVE YOUR COMMENT HERE!

PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY!!



Advertise on My Blog

Earn Some Cash!


Click here to visit Klik.us and build my Kliks
SCENE

No comments: