Pages

21 February 2008

~A Friend who often Travels - 1~

Today I made an interview with my friend, his name is Alex Yee. He travels very often, he been to 11 different countries.

I asked him the first questions :
How many countries had you visited?

His answer :
AMS, BRU, PAR, ZRH, GEN, HKG, NRT, DEL,SIN, SYD, BKK, DPS!
Then he continues to explain....
AMS = Amsterdam
BRU = Brussels
PAR = Paris
ZRH = Zurich
GEN = Geneva
HKG = Hong Kong
NRT = Narita
DEL = New Delhi
SIN = Singapore
SYD = Sydney
BKK = Bangkok
Bali
Canberra


2nd question is :
So far which visited country you like most?

He answer :
NRT(Narita) located in Tokyo, because the place is relatively very clean and the people are very polite compared to all the countries I visited so far.

This is the most I can get him to answer....

Don't know where is he rushing but seems like very busy man.... Oh well, he said we can continue tomorrow so I am looking forward to ask him more detail about the place he visited, start with BALI since my Godmother is going tomorrow, 4days trip.....

Thanks to Alex.

No comments: