Pages

24 December 2008

Dangerous Express

During my trip back from my hometown to Kuala Lumpur I saw an express bus driving in high speed in high way. I can tell you I have tried to follow the speed of the bus just to make sure my bare eyes are accurate!

So what I did was try to catch up the bus by having the same speed as his. Seriously my car speed was at 120km/j at the 3rd lane of the high way yet I can't catch up or follow behind the bus! This means the bus is having a speed higher than 120km/j!!! OMG?! How can he drive so fast with so many lives in there?


Really surprising when I found out the bus can drive at such high speed, really wonder how it's gonna be when emergency....sigh....My bet is that only Ferrari car can catch up =/



Do you like this blog? Get all the latest updates via Email! Subscribe to Heed My Words now!

No comments: