Pages

27 March 2009

My IQ is 118 only?

Today just took the IQ Test from Facebook with the limited time period of 15 minutes you have to answer all 26 questions, if you happen to over time the marks will be lower...

Well I could not finish all the questions within 15 minutes maybe that is why my IQ only stands at 118 and not 120 or 130+ =) Well better luck next time.... Actually what does 118 represents? How will it affects my future?

I mean a lot of people are comparing IQ level but seriously how many successful businessman with 130+ IQ level. Even if your IQ level is very high say 120+ I think it only means you are KNOWLEDGEABLE and CLEVER, am I right? Still some companies uses IQ test to filter out the interviewees...

It is not bad the IQ test but in the end I could not even look at WHAT IS THE MEANING OF 118? The numbers doesn't bring any meaning to me if they don't show the legend to me....It requires you to take survey or pay a small fees....nah I don't want to... So guys don't bother to take the IQ Test in Facebook since it's gonna cost ya...

No comments: