Pages

16 January 2008

Unkind Residents

Every morning you woke up and go to balcony, what you wish is to get a fresh air and do some light exercise.... Unfortunately some m*rons just don't understand that there might be some people below your condo unit.

This guy or woman, HUMAN straight away use a water hose and SPRAY! All the water come from his or her unit down to MY BODY!!!! I was standing on my own balcony and suddenly water pouring down to me!! This is not the first time.... I tried to look who is the person could have done this maybe more than 1 person, not sure though.... I could not see it, because the water keep pouring down.

What else can I do? I can't be going every floor knocking the door and ask "Did you use water hose a few minutes ago?" So there is nothing I can do, isn't it? Until I can find out who is the person, on which floor that used water hose to spray the water down.... I wish I could see the source of the water come from.... This person is so unkind and inconsiderable. Even my mom uses a cloth to wipe and clean the balcony NOT SPRAYING WITH WATER HOSE!


If I know which floor uses water hose, I will for sure to complain to the management....but then again even the management could not do anything, so it is up to me to give that unkind resident a piece of my mind!

3 comments:

day-dreamer said...

Wah, so suei. Spray them back la! Muahahaha~ 你做初一,我做十五. LOL.

SamSeiko said...

>_____< wah advise me to revenge....

^,...,^ sounds good to me...

_butt said...

next time don't stand at the balcony lo, use the window instead to get your dose of fresh air ;)