Pages

25 January 2009

12 Horoscopes Forecast - Part 3

Enjoy Part 3 of 12 horoscopes forecast year 2009!

Seriously I am putting it on while I am doing chores preparing to celebrate chinese new year tomorrow and have great reunion dinner tonight....

Hope you like the part 3 about HORSE, GOAT and MONKEY!!

RELATED VIDEOS :
PART 1 - RAT, OX and TIGER
PART 2 - RABBIT, DRAGON and SNAKE
PART 4 - ROOSTER, DOG and PIG


12 horoscopes forecast for 2009 (Horse)


12 horoscopes forecast for 2009 (Goat)


12 horoscopes forecast for 2009 (Monkey)






Do you like this blog? Get all the latest updates via Email! Subscribe to Heed My Words now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

My Chinese Zodiac is Horse. Looks like I am going to earn big money in this year. But I have to do proper financial planning and take care of myself. Nice post.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Sheng Loong

SamSeiko said...

@Sheng Loong: hey you're back? Great for you, but remember to take some precaution investment ya :D and remember give some to me too since rabbit doesn't have gamble luck ~.~

Happy CNY to you and your family!