Pages

24 October 2010

Paypal Withdrawal with Local Bank

Now you can have paypal withdrawal to your local bank account! It's been newly implemented for all of us Malaysian as we usually using the debit cards to withdraw our funds from paypal, but now, just recently we can have paypal withdrawal to Maybank!


Yes you hear me, I've been asked a lot by my loyal readers thus I continue to do searches and finally I found the answer for local bank.



Okay, what you need to know is these few info:-

(i) It takes 2 to 3 business days and

(ii) if your amount of withdrawn is below RM400, then there will be a RM3 extra charges being deducted from the your amount but if RM400 above then is Free of Charge.

So just register your local bank now!

IF you find this information useful please share with others. Thank You.Come link to this blog:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments: