Pages

01 March 2006

TOO MANY THOUGHTS!!

How can you help a person who is right but without any proofs? You know he is right as you were there, when the incident happened or the ideal that supposed to be....

How do you help a person who is confused about the facts? He may have been manipulated by others, torn between the right and wrong....

How can a person try to explain himself out of an accusation situation?
Someone may have trying to frame him while he is trying to help, instead some people turn it into a problem created by him......

In these kind of situations do you think you are capable of doing anything that will help to calm the situations?

I personally do not and I answer it without a doubt as we cannot do anything when we do not have the power.

If power is what we need, then tell me what is the power that you need?

Until then please do post your oppinions. Thanks.

6 comments:

I am Marcuz said...

yup... we need to work hard now in order to achieve more in da future... it's a fact of life... hehe...

_butt said...

A very constructive topic u have here.

We are not that powerless really, if only we learn our individual rights to exercise freedom of speech with the right pinch of tolerance for others.

The power of faith matters to me, because if you lost it, you're not going anywhere.

Feeling helpless sometimes is a part of sweet and sour in life, part of which determines whether we move on or not.

OK, I duno wut I'm talkin abt realli.. haha

SamSeiko said...

Thx butt. To tell you all the truth I must post out!

This is the reality, most of us juz follow and didnt think of the back of the purpose of doing so. People will juz fight for what they believe eventhough it is a wrong ideal.

Sacrifice must be made in order to get a right direction or ideal. Pity to those who are in the middle adn do not know which side they are on, and will be torn apart between good and bad like I had posted in my blog.

Grief will be upon us as sacrifice had been made; inevitable! No matter sweet or sour in our life we all do not know the purpose of things that we do!

What are we all fighting for!! Life cant move on without a purpose or an ideal that we choose to believe in...

sorry for the rudeness

_butt said...

Not at all rude.. this is reality.. this is life.

SamSeiko said...

lol.... dude I didnt meant to piss u off, my fren marcuz.

those are the Q that I had been asking ppl around and no one can answer.

beliefs and facts are different, juz wan u to know this. if u let ur beliefs cloud the facts, den its a problem.

I appologise again with all my heart.

I am Marcuz said...

haha...no prob dude...

im more worried then angry actually...

yup... the questions u ask r really tough to answer... but actually the answers are very simply n easy to understand... just need time...

n... that is the way i ves my life... so actually... as long as i know the reason im alive, my life is... not empty...

believe dont cloud my facts... i cant live this long is that happened... belive is my facts... n facts are my belives... im not sure if u understand that line...

u take care dude...

nitez