Pages

30 May 2006

FOCUS!

Well my new semester starts....semester 4, year 2..... pretty nice as I had gone this far.

hmm, this semester our number of accounting students had been decreasing....from 420++ to 396....seems to me if the numbers keep on decreasing my competition is getting less hehe ;D

This sem onward nds to be more focus as the subjects are getting tougher and tougher....it force us all to recall back what we had learnt from semester 1 and 2....I am not sure whether some of the stuffs are repeated, if yes then I would be happy as I do not need to study back. New lectures, so far all the lectures are nice, hope they don't change to the kind that I hated!

Well everything will get better I guess....life can be wonderful when you see the positives more than the negatives....that is when?

ps. coco I posted la ;p

6 comments:

coco_panda said...

yo, ya you posted, AFTER 1 month...

hmm...glad that you actually can survive since you don't like this subject...

GANBATTE NE!!!

_butt said...

GANBATTE NE!!

Elite@Villian said...

thx thx

coco_panda said...

oi butt! copyright la... in this post...

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Anonymous said...

I find some information here.