Pages

08 June 2007

Busy Day

Caution! All these happened on yesterday Friday (8/6/2007)

8am : Wake up....Take bath...then had breakfast
9am : Prepare to go Public Bank...
9.15am : Went down the car park, tries to start the car....Battery flat...Car couldnt be started. Call up the seller, as it was bought 5months ago, they told me to bring to them....so I asked my mom to bring the battery to them(they are just in front of my condominium)

10.15am : Rush to Public Bank to pay the TARC fees....Afraid that Public Bank might be crowded....
10.40am : Arrived Public Bank, found out the bank isn't that crowded, quickly ran to the desk and fill in withdrawal form.
10.45am : Paid the bill...
11am : Run to the photostate shop near to the Pudu bus stop...

11.15am : Run back home

11.30am : Arrived home, take another bath....And rush out to Chan Sow Lin Lrt Station to meet up a friend....Which later on we went TARC together.

12.15pm : Arrived Chan Sow Lin Station....Have to wait another 15min for my friend to arrive.

1pm : We arrived at TARC

1.15pm : We went into the SBS office....OMG!! CRRRRROOOOWDED!!! So we decided to had lunch first then come back later on at 2pm

1.45pm : Raining soon, we head back to SBS....And caught me on surprise, I forgot to bring my freaking original copy of SPM, and Bill!! WTF!! They wouldn't let me certify, I was told to return on Monday =.='swt

2pm : Raining, so we ran to Taman Melati Putra Lrt

2.20pm : This time onwards, was the time for us to enjoy >_< hahaha

Till


5pm : Went to Coco_panda's house and straight away went to the photoshop to take my photo( which is needed for the TARC Loan )

5.30pm : Finally back at home +_+ R.I.P

Walk until tired....Then felt numb, no more tiredness because walk too many hours, non stop. lol it has been for a few years since I was this busy....

3 comments:

day-dreamer said...

Haha, how could you have forgotten the most important documents? LOL!

Unknown said...

from my experiece, that pubic bank is never crowded. Firstly, they are fast and efficient. Secondly, if not all 11 counters, at least 8 are open. Love it..coz they are quick!

Anonymous said...

ooo then im unlucky, cuz sometimes i went and it is crowded....peak hour i guess....today everythingi brought jor, and went office certified....left the sem 6 result (today) ..so tomolo will giv them certify oso =.= so ma fan