Pages

11 March 2008

Strong Opponent!

Sometimes people ask me whether who should be considered as a strong opponent, and am I considered as one? Well honestly I am not strong as in physical, but mentally I am because I have confidence and I have belief in myself.

If you ask me to go for a duel in arm-wrestle I will definitely lose to you, I admit I am not as strong as him but nowadays the society does not require you to be arm-wrestling with people, they only need a confident person and who dares stood up for changes.

Not everyone dares to stand up and make changes, they have to build their own self-belief in years to come before they can form the confidence.

When time comes for you to make decision, you have to think fast and choose the right option. After you had chosen that option, FIGHT FOR IT!!

No comments: