Pages

17 April 2008

No Smoking Sign!!

How many of those retard smokers notice there is a "NO SMOKING SIGN"?

Yesterday my friends and I went out "yam-cha" inside a kopitiam, there is a freaking no smoking sign and unfortunately for us there were smokers sitting beside our table....As we were talking and laughing suddenly the smoke came and destroy our oxygen ..... we all were suffocated, laughters were gone, the only action left was 2 fingers stuck in our own nostrils....Great!

Then we all went home...my freaking condominium lift story


There is a No Smoking sign inside this lift you retard! This guy tried to hide his cigarette behind his ass, and my eyes aren't blind because i can see the smoke coming out from his ass I'm sure he was not farting although he seems like very shy. Then why the heck he start smoking inside the lift?! Geez *staring at him till I arrived*

I remember there was once the news ask us to report about smokers smoking in public like inside LRT station, and the smokers will be fined! But now I did not see this kind of advertisements anymore .....Thanks.....Now the smokers increased my chance to become a 2nd hand smoker!

I hope the all smoking signs are taken down and then replace with "SMOKE WITH YOUR LIFE" at least there is impact, and maybe the government should form a "No Smoking In Public" executioners...


Do you like this blog? Get all the latest updates via Email! Subscribe to Heed My Words now!

2 comments:

day-dreamer said...

I really hate, hate, hate, HATE smokers who smoke in public places, especially in eateries. Eat then eat la... smoke for what? Zzzz...

Anonymous said...

lol yeah we hate them but they did not say they like us (non-smokers) too XD

seriously they should not spoil others' environment because of their pleasures...