Pages

05 July 2008

REAL Cabal Dance (Guys and Girls)

While I was watching other dancing videos, suddenly I stumbled upon these videos!

It is amazing! How Cabal in-game dance brought to LIVE! DAMN NICE and SEXY!


Girl Version.

VERSUS

GUY Version


Well I would like to give my comment. No offend ok.
(Suddenly I became a person who criticise dance)


The girls dancing are much more standardised comparing to guys. On the other hand, guys dancing are much more energetic like cabal version.
One flaw, the guys doing the kiss style, it is like sissy.....

Seems like the Cabal dance copied from Wonder Girls - Tell Me MV. And now it is much hot than before thanks Cabal for helping them to promote =)





Do you like this blog? Get all the latest updates via Email! Subscribe to Heed My Words now!

No comments: