Pages

23 August 2008

What's Wrong?!



What is wrong with this website sending me such email?

I had been receiving a lot of notifications but I did not sign up for an account in this website, is that why they send me a "sucks" word after my name? I do not understand.....I want to send this file to the customer service to have this matter checked!!


If it is a virus sending me this email then I might want to warn all my friends and readers not to go visit this website just in case you will get virus...

Well I went to visit this website....and guess what? My WOT(Web Of Trust) shows RED which indicating the website is not reliable! Do not visit it....Besides that I sees the options for country, there is no Malaysia country so how did my MSN friends joined? WEIRD!


Do you like this blog? Get all the latest updates via Email! Subscribe to Heed My Words now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmm wonder where this thing came from.. Very intriguing and rude as well. Thanks for visiting my site. Have a great day to you
Ester's Daily Thoughts
Ester's Recollections