Pages

20 October 2008

It Won't Be a Good News

I really wonder why I did not post for few days....Now I finally know why...

It is because my last semester result is coming out soon. Although I said I am prepared to accept whatever the results might be, which most probably it's fail because I did not prepared well nevertheless I done my very best eventhough there was one day I was late for 30 minutes after the exam started.

I will face external soon which I have lost my confident soon after the last exam. This is the last 5 papers to go before I can be ACCA affiliated and I have lost my confident....So pathetic....


Probably I should seek therapist or psychologist to help me? Sigh....I hope I won't disappoint my parents... All the best....



Do you like this blog? Get all the latest updates via Email! Subscribe to Heed My Words now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i m sorry to hear that.. but i wish u all de best.. have some confident in urself..! gambateh! dun give up!

SamSeiko said...

@cbenc12 : Thanks....and today is the day result release....