Pages

08 September 2009

TARC System Error???


Arrrggghhh Suddenly I received a letter from TARC informing me to return a book call
"Argumentation : Inquiry and advocacy" by George W...
Item number 1000109064
(call number 808.53 ZIE)
Seriously I have no memory on such book title....come on!! It's 17th July 2008 and if I did not returned the book you would had summon me for late return on May 2009!!! But you did not!!!!

Geeezzz.... I believe it is an error....Making me troublesome to go back TARC just to clear off this matter~ So what is the lesson??


NEVER BORROW YOUR STUDENT ID CARD TO YOUR FRIENDS TO BORROW BOOKS!

IF YOU DO....THEN MAKE SURE TO CHECK ON THE SYSTEM IN EVERY 4 MONTHS!

I'm clueless of how this happen and I am not penalized for late return during the year! Because of this matter, my RM 100 refund is not in process....






IF you find this information useful please share with others. Thank You.
Come link to this blog:




Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


No comments: