25 December 2009

What An Interesting Ads

Merry Christmas everyone =) Hope everyone enjoyed their party on 24th and 25th! Regardless of the size of the party, as long as you have your friends and family spending the X'mas with you, you can count yourself lucky!

I believe most of you guys had alcohol for the celebration, some might be suffering from alcohol poisoning, and alcohol rash resulting from excessive consumption of alcohol. Here's the treatment, it is better if you consult doctor, in the case of emergency take a look at below :-

How to Treat Alcohol poisoning?
1) time,
2) hydration and
3) constant supervision.

Well of course you require some time for the person to recover, it might take few hours to days.

Drink as much water as possible, as it is the most effective of all home remedies used to treat alcohol poisoning. Not only can alcohol dehydrate the body, but the excessive vomiting that may occur as a result of alcohol poisoning may also rob your body of fluids. Drinking a large amount of water will cause you to urinate more frequently, which will help to eliminate the alcohol from your bloodstream.

Constant supervision
Maintain constant supervision over the individual while you use home remedies to treat alcohol poisoning. Ensure that breathing patterns remain stable, with the person staying above eight breaths per minute. Keep the person lying on his side to avoid having him choke on his own vomit, which is the most common reason for death in alcohol poisoning cases.

One of the Facts about alcohol rash!
Most of the alcohol that the body takes in is broken down in a two step reaction.

Step one is the conversion of alcohol to acetaldehyde by an enzyme called alcohol dehydrogenate.

wiki:- Acetaldehyde (systematically: ethanal) is an organic chemical compound with the formula CH3CHO or MeCHO. It is a flammable liquid.
Step two is the conversion of acetaldehyde into acetic acid by an enzyme called aldehyde dehydrogenate.

Alcohol, of course, causes intoxication. Acetaldehyde causes red flushing, dizziness, nausea, headaches, and sometimes low blood pressure.

Some people have an overactive alcohol dehydrogenase and some people have an underactive acetaldehyde dehydrogenase - either condition leads to a buildup of acetaldehyde after drinking alcohol and it's the acetaldehyde that causes the flushing, etc.

I stumble across this advertisement asking me "What Do You See".
Is it a face or cup or both?

Ya my guess is both, as I see 2 faces and 1 cup (white area), do you see what I see??

IF you find this information useful please share with others. Thank You.
Come link to this blog:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments: