Pages

22 July 2010

Be on Your Own!

Recently I'm facing a job task that senior-in-charge(SIC) do not wish to listen whatever problem that I had faced during audit field work, all she said was "wo bu zi dao, ni gen client jiang" translated into English means "I don't know, you better talk with client". Without even listen carefully to what I gonna say she just refuse to discuss with me....

I even tried to solve with client but they were just clueless about the mistake, and they are seeking solution from us. So what else can I do? Pretend like a pro and say "It's ok, I'll provide you the solution soon." She really can pretend before the audit starts, like so nice to provide help whenever you don't understand, and when i really query about something she just find it too stress to answer....

Then I tried to find a time when my senior-in-charge is happily chit-chatting around, just so I know her mood is "ready-to-talk-and-listen". I went in and made a small talk, then I "plug-in" the problem I've faced during the audit field work, she straight away "Duh" hitting her own head! As if there is a STOP button on her forehead!! It's like she is cracking her head and I'm having holiday....


As a gentlemen I got the signal and I leave her alone, because dwelling with her will only be a waste of my time eventhough she is a senior (I mean experience wise) but she wouldn't help me, so no point right? Hellooooooo in-case you've forgotten, I'm just the assistant that assist you? ^_^"swt What can I do? I just pick it up and start making my own decision as if I'm the SIC. And I speak with my supervisor by PROPOSING my own adjustments and ideas without the SIC's consent....

Now I'm crossing my fingers, hope the supervisor will APPROVE my findings and I can finally stop thinking of this!!
What's MORE IMPORTANT? I LEARNED HOW TO SOLVE IT! THIS BENEFITS ME!

Thank You.Come link to this blog:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments: