Pages

05 April 2007

Freaking Bad Luck!

Sucks from the start of 1st April....My luck hasn't changed to better than March...Keeps getting worst and worst, until today it went much worst than the other day! What I studied for my test didn't come out, forces me to leave blanks in the answer sheet eventhough I had done thrice revisions on the subject!

I got my Grade paper today.....

What I hope to get in the Grade, didn't turn out good and it definitely devastated my whole day - I get the worst that I can ever imagine not even the subject that I am confident in, which in the end I get D (stands for COMPENSATED PASS)....FREAK OUT!!! I never get it in my life!! What else could be more worst than this? OH GOD!! I had to argue with my brother, sucks just freaking sucks, I am so sucks....doesn't want to talk about why I argue with my brother. 3 words "he went mad". Pisses me off and there the arguement starts off and gets nasty and ugly....

Just have to thank myself for geting into such mess....sigh...my life, what kind of life is this? No one to talk to when I need one, only now I notice this, except to blog this up...Though I don't wish to have any comment on this post. Well this is my life, now to think of myself lucky for all those years, this year will be the year to payback all the good luck I get during my life...

HAHAHAHA what do I do now? or what have I done? Doesn't matter, so I guess this the end of my good luck as bad things last longer than I thought it would be. Thanks!! Couldn't felt better!! =(