Pages

04 June 2007

My Condolence To My Best Friend....

You had my condolence here too my best friend....

I am really sorry for your lost, I had lost my grandmother too just a few months ago. Honestly, there is no one could help you on this route therefore you, yourself have to walk through this, but we will always be by your side and cheering you!

We will always back you up as usual, don't hesitate to call us when you need someone to talk to... If there is anything we can do within our powers we will do it!

"Time heals everything" Hope for the best and everything will be fine =)


My friend YQ's father had just passed away.... Everything please pray at least for 1 min, although we couldn't do this in the reality but we could at least do this in another way (virtually)....


1 comment:

day-dreamer said...

My condolences to you and YQ.