Pages

19 November 2007

Believe Me....? Always?



This is a song from Fort Minor...

People always said "Believe me" I usually would ask him or her "Why should I?" obviously there is no reason for me to do so. I believe that you won't believe in someone unless you REALLY knows him or her and together you guys been through a lot.

What if you got it wrong? Then how? We all messed up!! Usually I do not ask people to believe in me because not because I do not trust people.... but because believe or trust comes from the other person and if he or she is not convinced by my words then no matter how much I asked for them to believe me, it WON'T HAPPEN!

So why bother asking others to believe in you if you knows that "thing" going to work?! Geez have faith in yourself.... Do you know that when you ask people to believe in you, they all are in the same ship with you and if you should ever sink they will be sinking with you just because they follow your orders "Believe me".

Whereas if they choose to believe in you then it is a different story....

They believe in me then if I ever made the ship sinks, at least they will not regret because it is WILLINGNESS....that is what I think, what do you think?

^^v peace~~~~~~~~



Feel sleepy leh when typing this post but I still type so good. hoho....go try typing it at 4am in the morning see how awake are you!!

No comments: