Pages

01 February 2009

Federal Territory Day

Federal Territory Day another holiday after Chinese New Year. This makes Monday a holiday ^_^ and this officially makes my 1 month holiday starts until the end of February.

During this holiday is not totally a holiday, the 1 month is meant to use for assignments and revision =_= boring~~~a lot of researches to be done especially the research about Starbuck, Coffeebean, Zubinos and Old Town White Coffee for 2nd FDM assignment....OMG the Financial Decision Making (FDM) subject....and moreover there are 3 presentations awaiting me ~_~ 1 Moral, 1 FDM first assignment and 1 for Advanced Performance Management tutorial answer....


I'm still in Chinese New Year mood, so let's postpone those stuffs :P don't ask me until when i postpone because i might answer you "I don't know" XD

UPDATES
HERE ARE SOME OF THE ZUBINOS RELATED FAQ FOR TARC STUDENTS.
FIRST FAQ
SECOND FAQ

These are the Zubinos coffee assignment questions for Financial Decision Making ( FDM ) which raised by students!!




Do you like this blog? Get all the latest updates via Email! Subscribe to Heed My Words now!

No comments: