Pages

28 April 2009

A Fake Reader Digest Contest?

Is this a scam made similar to Reader Digest? I got this link from Facebook advertisements. I thought Facebook will filter out those scam or potential dangerous websites thus I do not check before clicking it. Well I guess it's ok since my pc has yet infected by any viruses.

OK back to this case. I tried to google out the website but it seems not much result when you included the badge code, though might get a lot of result about "www.rdedm.com" but to no vain I can't say the contest is won by others or not.
So is the contest genuine about winning a car?








I simply click the end result is still the same, and all the stages are almost automated, I felt kinda weird so I need someone to clarify this.



Well read the condition carefully as there written saying you need to subscribe RM 75 in order to enter the contest.




Link to this blog:




Do you like this blog? Get all the latest updates via Email!
Subscribe to [Heed My Words] now!



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


No comments: